Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Notes on a ...

Someone left this note in the women's restroom today:

Please take into consideration that this is a restroom used by many women.

Please make sure that the toilet flushes completely. Please do not leave your personal items in the restroom. Please do not leave toilet paper on the seat. Please pick up anything that falls on the floor. Please leave the space as you would want it to be the next time that you use the restroom.

A coworker told me about it initially, wondering what exactly happened in the bathroom yesterday to cause such a reaction. Nothing that I remember.

My immediate reaction - being the contrarian that I sometimes am - is to want to throw trash all over the floor. However, the dutiful rule abider in me wants to be extra neat.

We've reached a stalemate wherein my behavior doesn't change at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment