Monday, April 16, 2007

Feel the love

Took the day off today because I needed a little personal time. I don't do so well without it. Plus, all the rain lately gives me a constant sinus headache (although not nearly as bad as last week's).
I suspect that I'll spend most of the day copying DVDs that I made last year with a new program. The old ones never played well, which is why I switched software. The new software, while not perfect (it crashes ... a lot), at least gives me a playable end product.

And I'm always willing to help push something I like - hence the Venture Bros. season two DVD promo on the left. I made myself promise not to buy anything from Best Buy for the next six months ... so maybe I'll order from Amazon.

Have a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Can I put a wager on your Best Buy resolution?

    ReplyDelete