Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tagged!

I don't do forwards. I've gotten several recently, but I have enough friends who HATE them that I just never forward them. However, in some cases, I'll post to my blog instead. So here's the latest ...

Directions!

Delete My Answers

And Type In Your Answers.

Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...

And Send It Back To Me So I Can See Your Answers, The Theory Is

That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know.

Remember To Send It Back!



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? For some reason I think so, maybe, but I'm not sure. We're all 'C's

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Oddly enough, I can't remember. Probably while reading a book.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey breast. Used to be pickle and pimento loaf, but I don't think I could handle the sodium now.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Especially with family.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe. I get vertigo, so I'm not good with heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grape-Nuts Flakes

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Rarely, but most of my shoes don't have laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? no. Emotionally? no.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I honestly don't know.

15. RED OR PINK? pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my parents

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending it to anyone specifically, although I will forward it to my sister

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? barefoot and blue pj pants with clouds on.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A dark chocolate mint cookie cluster

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The dishwasher

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? cornflower blue

23. FAVORITE SMELLS: Bergamot, jasmine, coffee

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my friend Rob

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Baseball, curling

27. HAIR COLOR? dark blonde

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

30. FAVORITE FOOD? I have lots ... it's really hard to choose. I'd really like some Brauschweiger right now.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think "Hot Fuzz"

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, but only because I'm less likely to slip and fall.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? maybe brownies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see above

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Tell Me Lies" by Jennifer Crusie

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? White, with a green drawing of death in the center

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Lost

42. FAVORITE SOUND? none

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? London, England

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can bend my thumb backwards

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Montgomery, AL

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I don't expect any

0 comments:

Post a Comment