Monday, June 18, 2007

Gotta blog, gotta blog, gotta blog ... my mother is waiting!

It has been a busy time, between work and my theoretical house cleaning and my friend's going-away party. All day Saturday was consumed with shopping for the party, preparing food for the party, driving to the friends' house where the party was being held, helping her set up for the party and attending the party. It was a very pleasant party, but I was exhausted by the end of it.

Look! We have similar taste!

Went to get blood taken today for a doctor's appt. later this week. Drove to the lab ... and it wasn't there. So either I was lost or they shut down and I didn't know. So I went home and looked up another office. Which was in a building that had one number on the front and a different one on the back. And the lab wasn't listed on the door. Or on the directory inside the door. But I wandered down a hall and there it was. Made or an irritating morning.

Saw "Waitress" yesterday. Should write up an entry about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment