Monday, December 10, 2007

Browser wars

I'm trying to switch to Firefox because Stephen Fry told me to.

No, really.

Well, OK - I've been back and forth on Firefox over the past few years. Mostly, I use IE because it's easier - it's there, I don't really have to think about it, blah blah blah. But my own contrarian nature makes me want to use that which is not the norm, so here I am.

Plus - I tried upgrading to IE 7, and it conflicted with a ton of stuff on my home computer; I had to rollback and reinstall a bunch of software, and I won't be doing that again.

Tabs, honestly, are so foreign to my brain. However, I found an add-on that allows me to put them at the bottom of the browser, which is where I look for them. It's confusing me again, but we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. The weather add on for FireFox is nice, and the Flash Stopper. I hate those irritating Flash Overs.

    ReplyDelete