Friday, December 28, 2007

Photo post #3 - the purple wall leads to the green duvet

I got back from my trip to Illinois on Thursday afternoon, and after petting the cat and taking a bath, I decided to go out, first for lunch and then to see "Sweeney Todd." After, I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get the third curtain for my wall.

While I was there, I poked around the Christmas stuff on sale, and found a bunch of sale linens (and things!). I've been looking for a new duvet cover for what seems like ages; I bought a flannel-ish one a year or two back, but the color wasn't quite right, and dying it just make it a weird minty green color that I never liked.

This time, I found this:


It's a very pale sagey green, with stripes of gold design. I'm not all about the stripe thing, but the colors are really good for my bedroom; I have a greeny-golden bedskirt and greenish-blue curtains, and it all fits. Yay!

Even better, the price:


Final total for the duvet cover = $16.25 (or roughly 87.5% off original price). Huzzah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment