Friday, April 04, 2008

Nothing in particular

New shoes. Feet hurt.

Noisy noisy noisy upstairs neighbors. The have young kids, so I feel like even if I complain, ain't much going to change. But I seriously hate them, right now especially.

BSG in an hour! Degrassi in the meantime.

The rain washed away most of the pollen on the ground, so no pics.

I have to take everything off my patio this weekend because they'll be powerwashing next week. Sigh. Don't know what I'll do with all the plants ... kitchen, I guess. Furniture will go into the storage room. And I have to block the doors with towels. Grr.

Only 1/2 of my work service award arrived ... have I complained about that yet? It's pretty, though.

Kitty took his medicine with limited whining/wiggling/smearing it everywhere. Huzzah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment