Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I feel like I'm not posting enough lately

Random items of note:
  1. Dingo Snack won trivia night! It was particularly awesome since we were in spitting distance all night, then actually tied for first. Our team = 5. Their team = 13ish (reported to us by one of the waitresses, who came over to tell us that she thought we should win automatically because their team was too big.).
  2. Mosquitoes seem to like my left foot. I seem to have gotten bite #4 on my ankle.
  3. I'm in love with my new Mary Janes.
  4. I'm taking a vacation day from work on Thursday. I have tickets to The Swell Season that night, and thought it would make a good vac day. But I've already thought of a dozen things to do with the day.
  5. I had amazing luck with traffic lights tonight, but bad luck with road construction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment