Sunday, July 20, 2008

the weekend

I feel like I did nothing yesterday, which isn't true.

I -
  • went to the movies
  • removed all files and re-synced my mp3 player
  • finished the book for August book club
  • made caramel popcorn (kinda)
  • talked to R
  • folded laundry
  • bought a few groceries
  • bought a phone jack splitter for the magicjack (which just causes more static)
  • did my pitiful exercise program
I think all the playing around on the computer I did, trying to figure out how to better manage my music files (with limited success) and cutting up some audio clips I'd made, really ate away the time.

Today I should vacuum, start one of the many books I've been meaning to read, water the plants ...

And watch the "Spaced" marathon on BBC America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment