Saturday, August 23, 2008

Enough!

Enough with the whining and the moaning about not feeling well. It's amazing what some acetaminophen and a fancy coffee will do to make me feel better.

The cooking/baking plans are out the window. All store-bought. Decided that I just don't care today.

The problem is that work is stressful for about a dozen different reasons, and I woke up at 1am last night to deal with some work stuff that I really didn't need to deal with but felt instantly responsible for (I went into editor mode and there was no stopping me) and so was stressed about that. Plus, there's not a ton going on in my life outside of work at the moment, which just puts that much more pressure on that side of things.

Happily, although I have to work some this weekend, I have four days off next weekend (working Labor Day, though). I'll sleep a lot and try to find something completely unrelated to work to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment