Thursday, August 28, 2008

Iced coffee, take 2

New iced coffee recipe, with different proportions. Tried a better, but not great, quality of coffee.

Still not sold on it. You could ask why I keep trying, but that would display a shocking lack of knowledge about how I do things.

ETA: Really, the recipe is for cold brewed coffee, rather than iced specifically. I heated 3oz with 3oz of milk, which is not bad. I read that cold brewing coffee makes it less acidic, which would be good for me.

And I have this coffee press I never use ... and I've been contemplating a new coffee pot because I don't think the one I'm using it particularly clean inside (yes, I've done the vinegar clean). So maybe I'll try the cold brewed/concentrated coffee thing for a week or two and see how it goes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment