Saturday, August 02, 2008

Tired ... so tired

Instead of buying a new file cabinet/cart, I decided that I would use the one I have for it's actual purpose, that I would move my too-small TV stand from the living room into the bedroom (to hold the smaller TV), and buy a new TV stand. I bought this one:



This is the pic from the site, so obviously not my TV there.

I really like it though, which made the 10 minutes it took me and the guy from the store to wedge it into my car, the 15 minutes it took me to drive home while only making right turns (except at the one light with an arrow) because I couldn't see out the right window and while sitting with no back support because we had to put the driver's side back all the way to get the box in, and the relatively few minutes it took to get it into the apartment - because I have such nice new(ish) neighbors - worth while.

I'm exhausted, though, and I think I did something to the big TV because the color looks weird - but it's livewithable.

I now have maybe 2 hours to read my book. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Very nice! Am looking forward to actual pictures from your place when you have it all set up. Love ya'.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete