Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I'll be watching

What I think I'll be watching this fall tv season. Remember - 2 Tivos!

* = I'll give it a try, anyway

MONDAY:
8pm
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2)
Gossip Girl (1)
[Need to figure out how to squeeze in "How I Met Your Mother" at 8:30pm. "GG" currently repeats on Sundays, so maybe that'll work out.]

9pm
Heroes (1)
Prison Break (2)

10pm
My Own Worst Enemy* (1)

TUESDAY:
8pm
House (1)
The Secret Life of the American Teenager (2) - for a few weeks, anyway

9pm
Fringe (1)
Greek (2)

10pm
Eli Stone (1)
The Shield (2)

WEDNESDAY:
8pm
Pushing Daisies (1)
Bones (2)

9pm
Criminal Minds (1)

10pm
Dirty Sexy Money (1)

THURSDAY:
8pm/8:30pm
My Name is Earl/Kath & Kim* (1)
Ugly Betty* (2)

9pm/9:30pm
The Office/30 Rock - once it starts (1)

10pm
Life on Mars* (1)
Burn Notice (2) - for a few weeks

FRIDAY:
8pm
Crusoe* (1)

9pm
Monk (1) - for a few weeks
America's Next Top Model (repeats) (1) - once it starts
The Ex-List* (2)

10pm
Psych (1) - for a few weeks
Life (2)

SATURDAY:
9pm
Primeval (1)

SUNDAY:
8pm/8:30pm
The Amazing Race (1)
The Simpsons/King of the Hill (2)

9pm
True Blood (1)
Masterpiece (2)

10pm
Brothers & Sisters (1)

A little sad ... almost no conflicts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Heroes is coming back, but it's been so long I feel like I've forgotten half the plot lines. I'll have to try to catch the late night reruns for a while.

    ReplyDelete