Saturday, September 27, 2008

Adding to the problem

I know, I know - I got gas this morning and I still had 1/2 a tank. NC (and other parts of the south) are running low on gasoline supplies, and people filling up when they don't really need to just adds to the problem.

But.

I passed two stations this morning that were definitely out of gas (no prices listed on the sign, bags over the pumps). And I passed several others that were either out or just selling regular (it was kinda hard to tell without pulling in). When I got gas at the beginning of the week, the station I always go to only had regular. So when I was coming back from the airport this morning and saw a station (with just reg), I filled up.

Hopefully this shortage ends in a week or so and I'll not need to fill up again before then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment