Friday, September 05, 2008

Hanna (no H)

I had an early meeting this morning, so between that and my normal hours, I drove home to move everything on my patio up against the side of the building. I'm not too concerned about Tropical Storm Hanna, but I don't want to wind to kill my plants or blow the chairs away.

Sadly, when I went to move my aloe plant, the pot slipped from my fingers, shattering on the concrete. I grabbed an old plastic pot and scooped up what dirt and plant I could, but several major arms broke off, so I'm not sure about it's long-term survival chances. Mind you, I've thought this plant was dead before now.

Oh, and my sage plant is pretty much dead now too; it got drenched a week or so back and hasn't seemed to recover at all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:36 PM

    Aloes are pretty resilient. It may very well survive. Hope you do not get too much wind and rain. Talk to you Sunday.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete