Sunday, September 28, 2008

What I watched today

In the last two weeks, I've gotten laid off, spent 5 days with my parents, had two very preliminary phone interviews, had a friend stay for 2+ days, had dinner with friends in Chapel Hill, and been asked to stay at work for two more weeks while the company figures out how to function without the things my department did.

So last night and today I caught up on all the TV that I haven't been watching, including:
  • episodes 3 and 4 of The Shield
  • Greek
  • Fringe
  • Primeval
  • two episodes of My Name is Earl
  • Gavin and Stacy
  • General Hospital: Night Shift (I've never watched it before, so thought I'd try an episode)
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
  • many episodes of Frisky Dingo
Still have Prison Break from last week waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment