Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Books, books, everywhere books

I'm off to the library to return four of the books I picked up on Monday, and pick up one more. I have several others on request, but I think I need to take a short break, particularly from all the Charlaine Harris books. They're good, certainly - murder mysteries, mostly, with varying levels of trauma and/or the supernatural, but really pretty light overall. I just flew through the first four "Shakespeare" books, which are a bit heavier than some of her others, but a good read nonetheless.

Anyway - I have a pile of books here that need to be read, plus my book for Dec. book club (although I suspect the hours on planes and in airports next week will help me along), so I think I'll try to concentrate on those for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment