Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The day after

Woke up this morning to a very dry mouth, dirty carpet, an insane amount of leftover strawberries and grapes ... and a computer that wouldn't boot.

Since I'm typing this on Blogger, obviously I got the machine to work eventually, after two calls to Dad to ask his advice. And after much looking online, it seems that the most likely cause of my problem is overheating - however, I downloaded software that's supposed to tell me what the internal temp is, and it says it's fine.

Nonetheless, I went and bought some compressed air to dust out the insides, hoping that will help. I am going to turn off the computer to do it, though, so fingers crossed that I'll be able to get it to turn back on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment