Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Twilight"

Previews: Dance Flick, Fired Up, Bride Wars, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Valkyrie, The Unborn - there were seven trailers, but we walked in in the middle of the first one, and I can't remember what it was now.

OK - I'm going to say very little of consequence here. They toned down some of my least favorite parts of the book, which was good, and I thought it was a generally good adaptation. That doesn't mean we didn't giggle through some of the sheer brood-tastic emo-ness of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Went and saw Twilight with E last night. It was her second viewing - it's THE BEST MOVIE EVER according to her. I thought they did a good job, it stuck to the book very well, although I wanted Bella to be more clumsy. I also thought she should be more scared during the piggy back rides and car rides. I thought the casting of the Cullens was great.

    ReplyDelete