Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday spirit

Felt like going out today, despite the fact that it's a Saturday less than 2 weeks before Christmas.

So, off to the outdoor shopping plaza, which was a zoo, but I stayed away from the worst of the center part.

As I was walking into the store, a woman was walking out. She turned to me and, quite aggressively, said "Do you have a coupon?" I said no. She shoved a flyer in my hand and hurried out. 15% off. Cool.

I bought some tops that were insanely inexpensive. I checked out, using the coupon. As I was leaving, the cashier handed the coupon back to me.

So I stopped a guy on my way out and gave it to him. I think I was a little less aggressive; he seemed quite pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the secret to spreading holiday cheer - be giving without being scary. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete