Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Needed: Book recommendations

I read a lot of books last year. A lot. And, although I do have at least 3 books waiting to be read, I don't have a huge list of "to be read" books. It makes me feel a little empty.

So I'm taking suggestions of books to read. Have a book you really love? Is there one that stuck with you, good or bad? A book you are always trying to push on your friends? Suggest it!

Leave your suggestion in the comments, and if I haven't read it before, I'll add it to my list.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Did you ever read any of Diana Gabaldon's books? They are very interesting and I was actually considering re-reading them recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first one, but never continued. I'll definitely consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I can't be helpful. My current reading list includes twins, breastfeeding, and premature parenting. SOOO not helpful for you.

    ReplyDelete