Thursday, February 19, 2009

Busy busy

For a change, it's been a busy week - mentally, at least.

I had a brief screening interview on Monday, then a longer follow-up interview Tuesday afternoon for a job in D.C. Wednesday, I got a call to set up an interview today with a company in Ohio. And then I got a message this morning that a different company in Ohio was interested in scheduling an interview for tomorrow (I'm waiting to hear back from them).

So today's interview is in an hour, and I've already debated locations/salaries/housing options/etc. in my head all week (all before the third call).

All I know is, it feels really good to get a positive response from my resume.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are getting calls. Are they all similar type jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All web content jobs, yes, but in different industries, mostly.

    ReplyDelete