Friday, April 17, 2009

Future plans ...

One way or another, there's a very good chance I'll be moving in July.

If I don't have a job, I'll either be relocating back to Illinois to live with my parents while I continue to look for work, or possibly to Nashville to stay with a friend who has offered a place to stay.

If I do find a job (fingers crossed), it's likely I'll relocate locally. When last I talked to my apartment complex about what I'm paying in rent, they didn't seem willing to renegotiate, and I know I can find somewhere cheaper. I am hoping that, as we get closer to my turning in my formal statement saying I won't be renewing the lease, they'll find a way to give me a resigning "bonus" that will make it worth my while.

Because if I do move, I'll really miss this view:

1 comment:

  1. Hating the idea of you moving. I giggle as I say that because what did I go and do, but move, but I always intended on moving back. Hoping a move also means a local one, but if not I know its what's best for you. I'll be here supporting you no matter which way you decide/need to go. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete