Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can tolerate LA

... at least for the week I'll be here. I'm on a work trip, but my boss kindly made arrangements for me to come in on Saturday instead of Sunday so that I can recover from the jet lag better as well as spend some time with friends.

I've already gotten to spend some time with T and JP and family. Today, R drives up from San Diego to spend the afternoon. And my friend from NYC happens to be in town for the weekend, celebrating his birthday, so I'll get to see him too! Which is awesome, because I don't think I've seen him since my last trip to NYC in 2001.

The flight out wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I wasn't quite as tired as expected. Still, the three hour time difference is always a challenge.

May take the bus to work tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Glad you trip was OK and you are getting to see friends. Know you will be busy, but look forward to talking to you when you find a minute. Love ya'

    ReplyDelete