Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another weekend

Survived well from a few weeks ago when I bought them for my housewarming. Just threw them away yesterday - the cat kept eating the greens.

Adorable new shoes! I've been trying to buy fewer shoes, but it had been ages ... and these were so cute! I also bought a dress that I don't know where I'll wear it to. Maybe I'll make Sunday dress-up day and wear all the clothes I like but have no real use for.

In other news - estimated taxes due this weekend. It's so much more painful to see it all come out in a big chunk.

Also in pain news - filling replaced on Thursday. Actually, not very painful at all, although my jaw is still a bit sore. But since I don't think I have dental insurance anymore, I'm not looking forward to the bill.

Yay for the new TV season, although it feels like there's not a ton I want to watch. I'm sure that'll change.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:08 AM

    Cute shoes! You are your mother's daughter for sure. Bring pretty new clothes when you are home next. Love ya'

    ReplyDelete