Thursday, September 03, 2009

Random notes from the week

1. It has not been a good week. After the irritation of Monday night, Tuesday was OK. But Wednesday ... Wednesday was just bad. I hated everyone by the end of the day.

2. My mailbox lock is broken. Or, more specifically, the keys I have don't unlock it. I'm hoping I can actually get my mail by Friday.

3. I am loving the acorn squash I got in my last local food box. I don't think I'd ever made it before, but baked with a bit of butter, it was delicious. I also sauteed some portabella mushrooms and dropped a big spoon of locally made goat milk cheese on top ... mmmmm

4. I know I shouldn't eat my feelings, but the ice cream I had this afternoon really made my day brighter.

5. The weather here has been amazing. 70s and 80s F during the day, low humidity. I had the windows open all day today and it has been terrific. I'm liking being on the second floor; I'm not paranoid about leaving the windows open.

6. Yay - almost Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment