1. It has not been a good week. After the irritation of Monday night, Tuesday was OK. But Wednesday ... Wednesday was just bad. I hated everyone by the end of the day.
2. My mailbox lock is broken. Or, more specifically, the keys I have don't unlock it. I'm hoping I can actually get my mail by Friday.
3. I am loving the acorn squash I got in my last local food box. I don't think I'd ever made it before, but baked with a bit of butter, it was delicious. I also sauteed some portabella mushrooms and dropped a big spoon of locally made goat milk cheese on top ... mmmmm
4. I know I shouldn't eat my feelings, but the ice cream I had this afternoon really made my day brighter.
5. The weather here has been amazing. 70s and 80s F during the day, low humidity. I had the windows open all day today and it has been terrific. I'm liking being on the second floor; I'm not paranoid about leaving the windows open.
6. Yay - almost Friday!
art bad things beverages birthdays blog book-o-rama books California cars crafts cwe doctor who dreams dvd shelf rewatch election family fashion food friends frustration fun gnome good things hair health holiday home Jonathan Coulton lolcat makeup mejeans misc. mood movie masochist movies moving music nature netflix news people personal photos politics quest shoes sports strike stuff technology television things I know travel trivia twitter twop video weather work zoidberg