Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trying to think of something interesting

I'm off visiting family this week. One full day left, then back home on Friday. The cat will alternately demand all my attention, and stalk away in a snit.

The week has been good, but I'm a homebody by nature, and I miss my alone time. And my bed. And the freedom to sleep in if I really want to.

That said, I've been surprised at how motivated and on-task I've managed to stay this week. I think, as the week comes to an end, that I won't be very far off my normal work numbers. Hopefully I can keep this up after I go home.

Here's a photo I took this morning with my camera phone. It didn't capture the pink of the sunrise like I hoped, but I still think it's cute - my nephew waiting for the bus as his sister goes to annoy him.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    It's good to know that things are still the same with them! Good picture, travel safely home. By the by, Southwest is supposed to add new direct flights from STL - in May 2010- one of them to RDU! Love Ya'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hate that there are so few direct flights from RDU to anywhere ...

    ReplyDelete