Friday, November 13, 2009

Long week

OK, so it has been a very long week. The remnants of Hurricane Ida have been sitting over us since Tuesday, and brought with it lots of rain, wind, and a migraine. I had an appointment with my doctor on Wednesday, and he prescribed some medication - my first! - which helped quite a bit. I only had to take it once this morning, so I'm hopeful that this headache is on its way out.

My doc appointment on Wed. was my third appointment of the week, not including trivia, so I felt like I was in and out every day. Not conducive to getting work done. Neither is a migraine.

In other health-related news, I've had a neck and back ache all week. Yesterday, I used a heating pad all day in hopes it would help; it really didn't. Today, I've ignored the pain most of the day, and it seems less noticeable. I also bought a new (expensive) pillow and tried to rearrange my work space to put less strain on my neck. Let's hope it stops.

Oh, and this evening, I can't stop sneezing.

(Post 1001!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment