Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 notes on "Lost" season 1

I'm rewatching the entire series of "Lost" in prep for the last season in February.
  1. So many people are alive! Random people in the background as well as major characters that I'd all but forgotten - Shannon and Boone, in particular.

  2. Almost no mention of the Others.

  3. Everything goes by so quickly when you're watching the 22 episodes in just a few days. The mystery that was the hatch seemed like a blip.

  4. Kate and Sawyer seem like a much stronger couple on second viewing than Kate and Jack.

  5. I don't remember disliking Charlie so much - not that I really dislike him, but I think I was more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt the first time I saw it, rather than recognizing the lying of an addict.
I'm in the middle of season 2 already, so another post soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment