- So many people are alive! Random people in the background as well as major characters that I'd all but forgotten - Shannon and Boone, in particular.
- Almost no mention of the Others.
- Everything goes by so quickly when you're watching the 22 episodes in just a few days. The mystery that was the hatch seemed like a blip.
- Kate and Sawyer seem like a much stronger couple on second viewing than Kate and Jack.
- I don't remember disliking Charlie so much - not that I really dislike him, but I think I was more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt the first time I saw it, rather than recognizing the lying of an addict.
I'm rewatching the entire series of "Lost" in prep for the last season in February.