Saturday, January 23, 2010

Variations

Apparently, I only have time to blog on the weekends. I guess once a week is better than nothing!

Last weekend, I ordered a chair online. This one. It arrived on Friday, and after the USP woman and I lugged it up the stairs, I put it together. After several false starts (washers are useful things).

Anyway, the point here is that I have a new chair to work into my living room, and I'm not quite sure how to rearrange things.

We started like this, the old set up with the new chair just visible on the left edge:


Now I'm trying this, which is kind of how I had it set up for my meetup group on Friday:


OK, I look at these photos and it looks like such a minor difference. But it really feels like a change.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:13 PM

    So nice! You really have a lovely place. Love ya'

    ReplyDelete