Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dear my hair,

We need to talk.

It's not that I don't love you. Sure, I've colored you every shade imaginable, chopped you off both professionally and with a pair of kitchen scissors, curled and permed you, straightened you, and filled you with a ton of product, but that's only because you're so nice. You are thick and grow so quickly, so any mistake is temporary. That's what's so great about you.

But this? This isn't great.



In short, please stop sticking straight out from my head.

Love and kisses,

Me.

3 comments:

  1. did you cut it?! My bangs stick out when i try to cut them myself and go too short :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't cut them - I broke out the curling iron instead, which helped a little. Part of the problem is that I use a straightening iron, which makes the sticky-out problem worse.

    ReplyDelete