Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two photos

Since my hair is short, I can't really wear a lot of clips and things. Actually, as I was typing that, it occurred to me that it's really only the bigger clips that I can't wear.

Anyway, the point is that I have this little silly flower clip that I like to wear. It doesn't really hold back my hair; it's just decorative. So I decided to make several others. I bought some little alligator clips - a bit smaller than I wanted, actually - and fired up the hot glue gun and made ...


It's not a great photo, but you can see the original clip on the right with the white beads in the middle. I want to make a few more, but I'm afraid that, like necklaces, I'll make a bunch then never wear them.

I took this photo through the widow of my office; I meant to post it earlier to show the budding tree.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:52 PM

    Pretty! When does the pine pollen begin? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's coming. In the next few weeks, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:45 AM

    The pollen is here already. Everyone in the office is sniffling and sneezing. The "yellow death" will be here soon. May god have mercy on your sinuses.

    ReplyDelete