Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rambling, rambling

I just added a link to my friend Jim's bad movie review site, "The Movie Masochist" to the link-o-rama list. We used to work together, and his reviews of bad movies are usually quite entertaining. Interestingly, I feel like I've gotten to know Jim a lot better since we both got laid off than when we worked together.

I need to update this blog more often, and I need to talk less about needing to update more often. I also just drank two glasses of wine, and feel like rambling on. But a new (to the US) Doctor Who starts in 2 minutes, so my rambling will be short.

Or maybe it'll just be about the show. I really like Matt Smith - much, much more than I expected to. I have mixed feelings about the new season, though. I think I want to like it more than I do. I expect that I need to take an apathetic attitude, like I have with Lost. It's all about just letting the show be what it wants to be, and to stop expecting or hoping it'll be something else/more/better. It's harder to enjoy when it's always about what it *could* have been rather than what it is.

Off to watch more TV!

0 comments:

Post a Comment