- Didn't remember how much Kate was in this season. She's not there a lot, but in my head, she's a season one character only.
- I did not remember that Wesley had a girlfriend for multiple episodes.
- Plus, I forgot that Wes and Gunn were such good friends.
- You can see Wesley growing into a new person, and it's so hard to watch knowing how it all ends.
- The whole team breaking up thing is over surprisingly quickly when you watch episodes back to back.
- The last three episodes really are like an entirely different show.
- Oh Fred. Mixed feelings about her, but again ... hard when you know where it ends.
I'm doing some rewatching of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Some meaningless thoughts on season two of Angel: