Friday, August 27, 2010

Hello Friday

Despite working from home for the past year, I still try to get up at a reasonable time in the morning; eat, shower, and dress in regular clothes; and be at my desk by 9am. Whether it's a need to routine (yes) or 10 years in a regular job, it feels like that's how the day needs to start if I'm working. I don't just roll out of bed and go sit in front of my computer, and I never work in my pjs.

Today, however, I am working in sweatpants and an ill-matching sleeveless top. It's not a good look, but then, no one will see me in it.

(oh, and the whole "Hello xxxxx" title, which I find I use a lot, is from HELLO May, a small print of which I have hanging near the front door.)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:40 PM

    Well, it's casual Friday isn't it? Love ya'

    ReplyDelete