Saturday, August 07, 2010

Nothing very much

Oh, it's a weekend. They all blend together.

I finally decided to move my personal computer from my bedroom into the office. I almost never use the desktop; I used the laptop for work and the netbook for nearly everything else. The only thing missing from the netbook is a CD/DVD drive, which makes loading software slightly difficult.

Now the desktop is under the desk and the monitor is hooked up to the laptop. After a year of using just the one screen, it's weird using two. Oddly, it feels more like an office now.

Today was supposed to be all about cleaning, but work took longer than I hoped and then I went out to lunch.

Miles drinks from a straw!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Cutie pie! That's the thing about dust and mess - it will be there when you get to it. Love ya'

    ReplyDelete