Friday, September 17, 2010

Vampire book-o-rama

In my book club, we always read a vampire book for our October meeting. This is an odd year; we're skipping September due to several members' schedules, and having two meetings in October - the 3rd and the 31st.

For the 3rd, we're reading "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore. It's about death, so while it doesn't exactly fit the theme, it's not far off. I finished it very quickly.

At the meeting on the 3rd, we'll pick our vampire book. I made a list of suggestions for the group and sent it out after our August meeting. Since then, I've bought/acquired three of the eight or so books on the list and have read one and a half. I'm kinda trying to see how many I can read before the end of October.

So stay tuned for my short reviews ...

Coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment