Sunday, October 31, 2010

A good month for books

October was a good month for books. Although I didn't manage to get very far in the whole long vampire book-o-rama, I still did a lot of reading.
  1. "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson (10/5)
  2. "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman (10/11)
  3. "The Fry Chronicles" by Stephen Fry (10/16)
  4. "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson (10/20)
  5. "To Have and To Hold" by Jennifer Baker (10/26)
  6. "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins (10/29)
I'm also 1/2 way through "I Am Not a Serial Killer" by Dan Wells, but I won't be done by the end of the day. It's been a long time since I've read this much in one month. Feels oddly good.

With the current book, that'll be 32 for the year. I read 31 (plus 2 short stories) in 2009. I only started keeping track in October 2008, but from that point until the end of the year, I read 34 books (plus 1 short story) - but I also was laid off at the end of 2008, so I wasn't doing much other than reading and looking for a job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment