Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I'm spending the day watching Friday Night Lights and various movies, so enjoy some random photos!

New sneakers with silly Easter socks! You can't see the butterflies...

Michelle enjoys some wine at Great Grapes. The wine festival is one of my favorite things of the year, and I start looking forward to it weeks ahead of time. This year, the weather was horrible -- check out the News and Observer for more info. We spent a few hours there in the morning, however, and had a really nice time. I also spent more than I should have on some crazy chocolate wine; I'm looking for a good opportunity to open it.

Michelle and I met the first week at Oberlin and have been friends ever since. I don't get to see her often enough.

Cat in a box!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 AM

    Happy Easter to you! Loved seeing the pictures. Cute shoes - what kind are they and where did you find them? Love ya'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard several people talk about chocolate wine and have raved about it. Hope yours is as good!

    ReplyDelete