Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holiday game night

Playing games with my family is always an interesting experience, given that we're all prone to extreme sarcasm and teasing my brother. But last night, we played Phase 10 with at least eight of us (although that number varied slightly throughout the evening) and it required us to become extremely polite (if still deeply sarcastic) since only four people could really reach the draw pile. So there was lots of "I'm discarding this 2. Would you like it?" going on.

Plus, there was drinking and teasing and throwing paper balls from one end of the table to the other. I'm so fortunate to have this family and that we all (usually) get along so well. I know very few people who have such a great, fun, silly, entertaining family like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment