Sunday, February 16, 2014

CWE: "The Dark Knight" (2008)

Skipped: "Daria: The Complete Series"

Summary: Batman! The Joker! Etc, etc.
  • The only Batman movie I own. Been a long time since I've seen it.
  • I love that the actor who played Batmanuel in my beloved "The Tick" is in this movie.
  • I'm looking forward to the "Gotham" TV series that's in pilot stage. I really like Ben McKenzie, and Sean Pertwee is in it too! And so far, I've found TV series versions of DC comics to be better than TV versions of Marvel properties. (Arrow > SHIELD)
  • I actually love that the Scarecrow shows up at the start of this movie. He's in the third one too, if I remember correctly. Or maybe I just like Cillian Murphy.
  • I do like Maggie Gyllenhaal.
  • So you just leave the gun on the table?
  • Hmm. We power through that trial scene in a hurry, don't we?
  • "You think you can steal from us and just walk away?" "Yeah."
  • Wow, Gary Oldman sounds *very* English when yelling at Dent.
  • Second movie with Heath Ledger. Second with Michael Cain.
  • Keep having to turn the volume up and down. Up to hear the dialogue, down because the action scenes are too much.
  • Have been trying for ages to figure out where I knew Keith Szarabajka (one of the cops) from. It's Holtz from "Angel"!
  • I get distracted too easily when watching movies. Hence the sudden decline in bullet points.
  • OK, so Harvey can't blink that one eye, which seems like a problem.
  • Seat belt or no seat belt, shooting the driver seems like a bad idea.
  • And no one blows each other up.
  • Oh, it's over. Was distracted again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment