I warn you up front, I'm so not in the mood for this one. And I'll probably only pay about 1/100th of my attention to it. But I've reached a bottleneck and need to push through!
- We start at the Clerks convenience store.
- And now Brodie from Mallrats. The comments about every studio buying up comic books to turn them into movies is even more relevant now than it was in 2001.
- Holden! With meta commentary about the juvenile humor in the movies that Kevin Smith kept making... and about Ben Affleck.
- Mooby's. Was trying to remember where this one fell in sequence with "Clerks II" -- despite Dante and Randal being in the Quick Stop at the beginning.
- I do like the guys trying to get comfortable standing in front of a different convenience store.
- I have a lot less patience for the gay jokes and the aggressive objectification of women than I used to, I guess.
- And far too many glances at the camera.
- Hee hee hee. Cyril! (aka Scott William Winters)
- Also, I really love Jason Lee's smile. And yes, Banky is gay.