Sunday, June 28, 2015

CWE: "Mallrats" (1995)



    Time for my traditional "wow, it's been a long time since I watched this movie last" statement...
    • I have a hard time expressing my affection for a young Jason Lee. This is his first movie!
    • Let's just say, this is not a great movie. It's not a favorite of mine, although I know that it has its fans and it's not as bad as its reputation would sometimes suggest. Too much juvenile humor for my taste, however.
    • Claire Forlani is not good in this.
    • "Tremors" is a great movie.
    • Ben Affleck's suit is at least 2 sizes too large.
    • Oh, wow, I just realized this movie is 20 years old.
    • Degrassi jacket!
    • Lee and Doherty have no romantic chemistry.
    • That's at least the third outfit Shannon Doherty has worn in this movie. Which all takes place over the course of a few hours.
    • Brodie is pretty horrible.
    • Fourth outfit. Actually, this *might* be outfit #2 with a top on over it.
    • Well, that's done.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment