- 17 minutes into episode 1, I'm pretty much sold.
- Although I haven't really read many reviews of the show, I did see the beginnings of several. All praised Rami Malek. And they are right - he has completely sucked me in.
- So, obviously Christian Slater is somebody. Plus, I pulled the show up in IMDB to get Rami Malek's name.
- Here's the thing. I've had some beer. And I'm looking around because I feel like one of the reviews that I glanced at compared this show to "Rubicon," which I loved. But I keep missing things and having to pause and rewind. And if I'm willing to rewind, that says a lot.
- I keep starting and stopping. Probably because I'm easily distracted. And had a very beer that's very high in alcohol.
- I feel the strong need to comment on the clear misogyny of this scene, Oh, Angela. Sigh.
- I so love him for taking the dog.
- For all his awkwardness, I really really like Elliot.
- YES. Jeanie Boulet from "ER" - I knew that I knew her. Gloria Reuben
- Hmmm. Wellick.
- Wellick. YES. I have a deep affection for many attractive evil characters.
- I really love the vaguely '70s credits.
- I genuinely love Elliot's paranoia.
- I'm just. Yes. This is a show for me.
- Interestingly, I fit Elliot into a continuum with Andrew and Ronan. Only here, he's the main character. Maybe less angry but from the same underlying core.